Experience camp in Centyfield Style
The Centyfield Experience:
• Genuinely welcoming environment
• Friendly & entertaining hosts
• Highly sociable: people really do make new friends here
• Limited number of guests (e.g. 8-12), very personal,
• Top quality dining in our home
• Cosy accommodation with hot showers & homely touches
In terms of the Riding:
• 4 ridden sessions with expert tuition, in small groups
• Flatwork camps: Dressage, test practise / polework or
Fun ‘All-round’ camps: Flatwork/SJ & XC with your choice of 4th session
• Encouraging,experienced instructors: Sarah & Barry Mawdsley
• Fabulous facilities: Indoor 20x42m, 2 outdoor 20x60m arenas, XC course plus fun woodland trail & 4 furlong gallop track.
Suitable for ALL:
• Whether your aim is to trot over a pole on the ground, canter up the field, have a go in water or work on more advanced fences
• Whether nervous, experienced, looking to advance your training, ‘have-a-go’ at something different or just in need of a confidence boost
We’ll help you learn and achieve, all whilst having fun!
Price: £240 includes:
• arrival Friday late afternoon* through to Sunday afternoon
• 2 nights stabling for your horse inc. miscanthus bedding & haylage
• 2 nights accommodation inc. all your meals (home-cooked!)
• 4 hours instruction
• lots of laughs!
Secure your place with a deposit of £75 (non-refundable). Balance payable 6 weeks before camp.
* Option to arrive earlier on day 1 and add a private lesson before camp starts (extra £30)
Click on link to see full list of 2019 Camp Dates
Book online via Equo . Or to find out more contact us via Facebook message, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or just give us a call 07800 734082. Check out feedback & photos from prior weekends on our Facebook page.
We hope to welcome you and your horse to Centyfield soon!